1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves, answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged them and make up 10 questions to pass along.
3. Choose 10 people and put their icons in your journal.
4. You guys: make this your journal entry!
My Ten facts:
1) Natural red-head, currently the only in my family
2) I once took my pants off for the entire second half of a play in front of people I knew and their parents
3) I once set both my thumbs on fire at the same time on accident
4) My Kevin Bacon number is 2
5) The harder I try to make others laugh, the more I crack myself up
6) I can write and paint better than I can draw
7) For me, playing the villain is just as fun as being the hero
8) I would rather stay up until 4am than have to get up at it
9) Spending 2 weeks in Japan in the summer of 2012 was one of the best experiences of my life
10) I was senior class speaker at graduation and came in second place for prom king
Questions I was asked:
1) How are you?:
I'm alright, I suppose.2) What is your favorite Pokémon?:
Blastoise. No contest.3) How long have you been drawing?:
I always have been, but I guess since middle school4) Favorite color- but explain why?:
Red; it's fierce and the color associated with fire5) Soup...or salad?:
Soup. I like soup.6) Why do you get up in the morning, what is your drive?:
Even though I usually don't do anything "productive" I feel awful if I just lay in bed all day. I get up to see my friends and parents smiling faces.7) Favorite bands?:
Pentakill, Valve Symphony Orchestra, Weird Al, Queen, The Beetles, DragonForce, F.L.O.W, Dethklok8) Some of your interests?:
Acting, playing games, listening to music, writing, making others laugh
9) Is there anything that, if you could, change about yourself?:
Not to be so stressful about everything and wealth10) What is your favorite TV show?:
Oh man, uh..."The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy" or "Power Rangers" (just in general)
1) If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
2) Do you like answering questions?
3) If you could permanently transfer yourself into any show/game/book, which would it be and why?
4) What is your greatest strength/weakness?
5) Any fears?
6) Pokémon are real! What is your team of six?
7) Ever gotten into a fist fight?
8) If you could time travel to any point in history, when would you go and would you change anything?
9) Dream job and why?
10) Do you plan on having kids, adopted or otherwise?
THESE ARE THE TEN I CHOOSE
I mean if they really WANT to, that is...